Skip to main content

Top 5 of January to March

Here are my top five favorite photos of Nathaniel from January to March in no particular order:

He is such a silly boy. He wanted to eat the orange peels instead of the actual orange.

One of our favorite parts of the day: Hubby/Daddy coming home from work. Sometimes it makes me wish that I work so I can be greeted with hugs and kisses whenever I come home.

Nathaniel loves the outdoors and I wish I'm able to take him out more often. We just learned about a duck pond near us so I'm very excited to take him there. I'm sure he'll have a great time chasing the ducks.

Just like his Mama, Nathaniel loves chocolate!

Nathaniel wanted to go to work with his Daddy (Hubby is in the blurry background). He even brought his Daddy's lunch bag to take with him!


Linking up to:

Comments

  1. I just love him greeting his daddy and holding his lunch box. I can totally relate, as Bennett (my son) gets so excited when my husband comes home. As soon as he hears the door rattle he begins to look for him and a big smile is on his face the whole time.

    Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great captures, love the smile on the messy face. He's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so great - I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ArggghhhH!! Too darn cute pictures! Love it, love it, love it! Nathaniel's got such great big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love #2. Graham does the same thing. :)

    I also love the messy face in #4. great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fantastic!!! He's such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures. You son is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe he is too adorable! I love the last one, holding a lunch box that's not much smaller than him lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Diana! Beautiful photos. I think the second one might have even evoked a little tear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh. I love them all. Wonderful photos. Love that first one. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these are precious! You sure did capture some great photos!! I just love the one of your hubby coming home! I agree, I so wish I got that kind of welcome when I returned home as well :O) That first one is adorable! His eyes look great :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first one totally makes me smile & the second tears my heart right out. It is so special!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!