Skip to main content

Early Valentine

Dean, Nathaniel and I celebrated Valentine's day today because Hubby will be in immersion for the next three days. We went to P.F. Changs (one of my all-time favorite restaurants) for lunch.



We also went to See's Candies for dessert and decided to treat Nathaniel with a chocolate sucker. He looooves chocolate (just like his Mama!).


Needless to say, it got messy very fast. We let him eat it till we got home and then threw it away afterward. He doesn't need all that sugar anyway but he sure had fun eating it.


What an adorable mess.


My husband gave me Bare Minerals foundation and veil for Valentine's Day. I have been out of both for months so I am very, very happy with my gift! I didn't know what to get him so I just gave him special runner's socks. Dean has been training very hard for his first marathon this May and I know my gift to him will be very useful and appreciated.


Later in the evening, we baked a HUGE chocolate chip cookie. My friend Megan from high school gave me a bunch of her baking tools and supplies and a heart-shaped pan was one of them. I have been looking forward to doing this since December.


My husband insisted upon decorating the humongous cookie. I especially love the little hearts :)


 Linking up to:

Smiling Sally: Blue Monday
Trendy Treehouse: Shutter Love Tuesday

Comments

  1. Such great photos. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful little chap, and that humungous cookie looks like such fun.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweeeet. literally! =) i also spent an early valentine with my boyfriend over the weekend. since he is based in Cebu and I am based here in Manila. we spent the weekend together to the fullest.

    happy ♥'s Day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... Your husband is a romantic! Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Nathaniel is having a good time with the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great Valentine's! Your little guy is so cute. I love the pics where he has chocolate everywhere -- those are always fun!

    And that heart shaped cookie looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is adorable, great photos! That cookie looks delicious... I may have to go snack on the cookie dough we have in the fridge now... Lol

    Stephanie
    dirtandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like great gifts. Cady loves PF Chang's, too. Babies + chocolate = cutest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!