Skip to main content

Guess what I'm eating!

I posted the picture below on Facebook and had people guess what Nathaniel is eating.


The responses were a cookie, an apple slice, booger, Goldfish crackers, and a Lincoln log (that's my silly brother-in-law for you!).


Are you ready to find out?


Orange Peel!


I kept offering him the orange slices but he really preferred the peel. Silly boy.


Want some?


You sure? It's yummy!


Nathaniel didn't actually eat any of it. He just chewed a few pieces and then spat them back out.





 

Comments

  1. Oh-kayyyy... guess he likes to chew it cos it's ermmm... fibrous? My Ben likes to peel oranges and then smells the peel before eating the orange slices. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes definitely making that orange peel look delish! Great edits!
    following now:)
    Cruised over from Thrilling Thursday :)
    http://accomplishingmotherhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, I think it's cute what kids seem to love!

    Here from PP, very adorable boy you've got there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been enjoying reading your posts. Who knew the orange peel would be so attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little family is so beautiful! I cracked up at him devouring an orange peel- I ate worse when I was a kid,I am sure but it still made me cringe a little:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nathaniel is such a cutie patootie:) Oh and I just landed on your blog and I am now following you thanks to Thirsty Thursday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :) See you there! Happy Friday, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute post! ur little man is beautiful * cheers from FTLOB ;)
    ur newest follower ~

    http://cleansheetsonsundays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!