Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today (March 1, 2011)



Outside my window... Sunny 55 degrees

I am thinking... is it really March already?

I am thankful for... a husband that picks up his son's toys/mess while I'm putting the little one to bed.

From the kitchen... clean dishes that need to be unloaded.

I am wearing... hoodie, pants

I am going... to read a Bible Story to Nathaniel after this. Baby Moses in the Bulrushes sounds good today.

I am reading... For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn

I am hoping wishing... my laptop's wireless magically fixes itself. Hubby tried to quickly fixed it last night but it still has a limited connectivity this morning (which pretty much means NO connectivity). Currently using Hubby's desktop.

I am hearing... Nathaniel playing with Riley.

Around the house... surprisingly, NOT toys!

One of my favorite things... Girls Scout cookies; specifically frozen Thin Mints. Yum!

Inspired by the church song... Love Lifted Me

"I was sinking deep in sin, far from the peaceful shore,
Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
 But the Master of the sea heard my despairing cry,
From the waters lifted me, now safe am I.

Love lifted me,
Love lifted me.
When nothing else could help,
Love lifted me!"

A few plans for the rest of the week...
  • It's Singing Night tomorrow at Church so I know Nathaniel will have a blast conducting the songs :)
  • I guess it's a boring week!
Here is a picture I am sharing... 2.26.11 Nathaniel insisted on sitting in his Bumbo while eating his snack (cheese) then fake-cried fifteen minutes later because he can't get up. Silly boy! :)


Linking up to:

Comments

  1. That picture at the bottom made me laugh! At three years old, my daughters will STILL try and sit in their old Bumbos!! And of course, become upset when their big old bottoms get stuck! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo...a wonderful age...I love Girl Scout Cookies too, especially the lemon cream..I only bought one box of those and they are long gone..I had one of the coconut caramel and 3 of the peanut butter ones with chocolate..I'm hoping Honey Bear finishes the rest before I'm tempted to go back to them....I think I bought 8 boxes.
    Have a great day,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought 20 boxes but they have not come in yet... 5 thin mints, 5 dosidoes, 5 samoas, 2 tagalongs, 2 of something else, and 1 of the very berry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe it's March already, either. And love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha what a silly boy! I love those two pictures of him at the bottom! Have fun at church singing. That is probably my favortie part about church! I believe singing is praying twice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are priceless! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!