Skip to main content

Thirty Photos

1. Someone you spend a lot of time with

February 7, 2011
My son

2. A picture of you

 February 23, 2011
The latest picture of me and you can't even see my face :)
I really should take more photos of myself

3. A random photo of you and your significant other

May 20, 2008
Honeymoon at Cabo San Lucas

4. A picture of something that makes you happy

 February 22, 2011
Cooking (and baking) makes me happy

5. An old picture of you

 1987
Second Birthday

6. A picture of your sibling

 November 14, 2010
My older sister and her baby boy 


7. A picture you've never posted on your blog before

April 11, 2006
Photo by Hubby
My nursing school clinical scrubs--it's red but it's coming out a little fushia-ish in this photo;
We always joked that we stuck out like sore thumbs :)

8. A picture of a person people you miss

 August 29, 2010
Our family in Indiana

9. A picture of people that knew you now and then

April 29, 2010
My family
Four generations

10.  A picture of your favorite place

May 27, 2007
A Thousand Islands in Pangasinan, Philippines;
The Philippines is still one of my favorite places in the world!


11. A person you can tell anything to

 February 27, 2011
My confidant

12. A picture of your everyday life

January 27, 2011
Keeping up with this little guy

13. A picture from a place you love

 April 15, 2009
Leavenworth, Indiana
We stayed at a bed and breakfast to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary a month early;
Found out we were pregnant two days later;
Hubby left for bootcamp three days after that


14. A picture that reminds you of great times

February 19, 2011
Every moment spent with these two is a great time;
I say this over and over again: God blessed me beyond what I deserve.

15. A class photo

School year 1992-1993 (First Grade)
Bottom row, second to the left;
Aren't you lovin' my Egyptian bangs?!

16. A picture of the best day of your life

May 16, 2008
Wedding Day

17. A picture that always makes you laugh

November 9, 2010
LOL!

18. A picture of your spare time

March 8, 2011
Reading


19. A picture of a great night

 March 30, 2009
Back in Indiana, we went bowling every Monday night;
It was only $10 for unlimited games from 9p-12a.
Here's a photo of my husband doing trick shots.
Then we go to the Waffle House for "angry" waffles :)

20. A picture of who are closest to you

 March 6, 2011
They are my most price possessed earthly treasures


21. A picture of someone you always have a good time with

 June 16, 2009
Other than my husband, I always have a great time with her :)
Getting ready to watch Wicked

22. A picture of your parents when they were (around) your age

1985
My (catholic) baptism

23. A picture from last summer

August 22, 2010
Indiana State Fair
(eight months old)

24. A picture of your closest friend of the opposite sex (not your significant other)

 January 24, 2011
Does he count?

25. A picture of you on your favorite vacation (one of my favorite vacations)


March 13, 2007 
Parasailing at the Bahamas with my just then boyfriend
Look closely at my hubby laughing at me while I hold on tight to my dear life!
(Linking up to: Perceptive Perspective--Sky)

26. A picture of an accomplishment

July 9, 2007
Officially a registered nurse

27. A picture of your closest friends

May 16, 2008
High School friend. College/Work Friend. (Me). Sister. College friend

28. A random picture from photobooth

February 26, 2011
Goofing off while Skype-ing with his brother

29. A photo that always makes you smile

December 15, 2009
Just a few hours old
30. Someone you will never let go of

 September 9, 2010
Two actually


Please link up! I would love to see your "Thirty Photos."


Comments

  1. Great pictures! We have the same sports onesies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Diana! I especially liked the picture of you as a kid...can definitely see Nathaniel in you.

    You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed all the photos! Beautiful as ever, particularly #25, that one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute post and great pics! i wish I were that motivated :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome and a great way to get to know you better! I didn't know you were starting to do linkies either. I'm so behind :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!