Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 10

Week 10: March 5th to March 11th


64  Breakfast at our house with two of Hubby's co-workers. This was my favorite: fresh strawberries, bananas, apples, and orange slices tossed with sugar. Other foods served: pancakes, bacon, sausage, Omelette with mushrooms

65  Clapping for successfully throwing a coin to make a wish

66  A day in the life...

67  Books

68  Taro root used to make Nilaga--- a Filipino dish that literally means boiling meat to tenderize. Other ingredients include: cabbage and bok choy

69  Baby jail? Nathaniel inside his laundry basket.

70  My sister's aunt-in-law woke us up early this morning to warn us about the tsunami warning at our county due to the 8.9-magnitude earthquake that struck Japan last night. It hit us at 7:45am local time and thankfully it was uneventful.

Linking up to:

The Daily Wyatt: 365 Days in Pictures
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
Becoming a Strong Woman of God: Capturing Life... One Photo at a Time
BlueEyedGirl Photography: A Daily Picture Project

Comments

  1. Beautiful collage. Love the bananas & strawberries shot! Mmmmm!

    Glad your sister's aunt-in-law is okay. Such a devastating thing....

    xo
    melissa @champagne wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you guys are safe! I've been thinking of all you West Coast Bloggers all morning!

    #68 makes me think of yummy Filipino dishes ~ Chicken Adobo? Not sure if I spelled that right but it's one of my all time favorites!!

    #64 has me all excited for summertime and fresh fruits! Really love 65 & 66 ~ so sweet! The processing on 66 is great! :)

    Thanks so much for linking up, Diana! I really enjoy your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are okay in the wake of such a disaster. Scary stuff. I love your photos, as I always do. I look forward to your set each week :D Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos. I love the clapping photo and the book photo. I am glad it was uneventful. Great collage and thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shots of your son clapping and hanging out in the laundry basket. Very cute. Glad that those evacuation plans weren't needed! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you post your photos in a collage, numbered with foot notes. Such a great way to remember each week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, my sis sent me a text while we were in San Diego, and I had no idea what she was talking about until we turned on the news and saw the warnings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!