Skip to main content

A Leprechaun Stole my Phone!

Last Saturday, we finally made the switch from Verizon Wireless to AT&T after six loyal years. We were sad about the change but all of our family and almost all of our friends are AT&T subscribers. Being in the military, it really helps to not have to worry about the minutes and the rollover option will be really helpful on the times we need to make a ton of phone calls such as when move to a new duty station. (Our bill is always over $250 whenever we move due to setting everything up). AT&T also has a reliable international plan, which we will probably need when deployment time comes.

Playing with Daddy's old phone

My husband bought HTC Inspire 4G while I finally have an iPhone 4! I'll be honest: I am super jealous of my husband's 4.3-inch LCD screen and 8-megapixels camera (which has better megapixels than my super old P&S!) but I'm really enjoying my iPhone.


Well that same evening, my husband's phone went missing. He placed it on our dinning table to grab his charger in the kitchen. When he returned, which did not take more than 30 seconds later, the phone is gone!


We spent the next 20 minutes looking for the phone and baffled at how quickly it had happened. We suspected Nathaniel grabbed it but neither one of us saw him do it. We looked everywhere and even at the unusual places: bathroom, fridge, pantry, etc! We laughed and felt helpless at the same time as we ask our almost 15 months old son where he had placed the phone.

I didn't do it! :)
(I always seem to take a photo of him after eating.)

We finally found it stuffed inside my husband's work boots, which were located in the kitchen. The funny thing is that I was in the kitchen the whole time it had happened. With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, either a leprechaun played a prank on us or Nathaniel was super fast and sneaky. I wouldn't be surprised if it's both. Nathaniel is 1/8 Irish after all.


Linking up to:

Communal Global: Around the World on Tuesday 

Comments

  1. You should look into Magic Jack if you have to go overseas. We moved to Okinawa in December and the Magic Jack is phenomenal! As is Skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guy is SO cute! My husband's phone goes missing often; mine doesn't. Because mine is ancient and doesn't have any cool apps or games. Our kids love playing with my husband's HTC Desire. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is SO cute. Like insanely cute. What a sweetie!
    Don't you hate when that happens? I am pretty sure it was a leprechan though because there is just NO way your sweet baby could have done something like that!

    Thank you ever so much for joining us at Communal Global! We are so glad to have you today. Your pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm cell phone challenged...I keep it leashed to the car with the charger. Obviously, I cannot handle carring a camera AND a cell phone. Pretty pathetic! These photos are so cute...I love the last one...he looks so comfortable with that phone in his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Love the pictures. My phone goes missing often... I've found it in some really strange places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think is crazy how all kids love playing with cell phones

    ReplyDelete
  7. My bet is on Nathaniel...toddlers move swiftly ;o) Enjoy your new phones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute story - you gotta watch out for those little burglars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!