Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 12

Week 12: March 19th to March 25th


78  Stuffed meat-lovers pizza with tomatoes and mushrooms from Papa Murphy's. A friend spent the day with us and we were supposed to have Seafood Gumbo for dinner. However, I got outnumbered and we had pizza instead. I love Papa Murphy's pizza. You can guarantee it's always fresh ingredients!

79  Nathaniel loves his puppy very much! Some days the dog gets more hugs and kisses than me.

80  Nathaniel wanted to go to work with his Daddy (you can see my husband in his truck in the background). He even brought his Dad's lunch bag! And he said "Wub Yu!" (love you) for the first time :)

81  The little one insisted he wants to eat popcorn while holding the bowl himself. It was quite a mess but our dog loved following his trail.

82  When did he suddenly become a BIG boy? Nathaniel put the toy stethoscope properly around his neck by himself. Actually, that's his current obsession: wearing everything around his neck.

83  Jam Sandwich Cookies; Delicious and very easy to make with ingredients easily found in your kitchen!

84  I've been relying too much with my iPhone with taking photos, videos and even my daily Bible reading. In the photo, it is showing one of my must-be-like-this scriptures: Proverbs 31:10-31


Linking up to:

The Daily Wyatt: 365 Days in Pictures
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
Becoming a Strong Woman of God: Capturing Life... One Photo at a Time
BlueEyedGirl Photography: A Daily Picture Project

 

Comments

  1. Those cookies look so good! I can't wait to try the recipe out. I used to work at a bakery that made cookies like these, except we half-dipped them in chocolate once the jam had set. :) Try it some time! :)

    The picture of Nathaniel and his dog is just so sweet! And I just LOVE the way he's holding his dad's lunchbag up!! Oh, what an adorable kid! :) My kids absolutely also love holding the popcorn bowl.

    Thanks a lot for linking up at my blog!! Have a great weekend, Diana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Yummy! Love 78 & 83. Now I am hungry! Looks like a wonderful week. So sweet about going to work with daddy! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great shots this week!! Those cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you this week! Hope all is well! Loved the pic as usual. I think I love the one with your son loving the dog! So precious!! Have a blessed week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!