Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today (April 26, 2011)


Outside my window... Chilly but sunny 50 degrees

I am thinking... my lower half body has a love/hate relationship with me right now. I did the P90X Plyometrics yesterday and it was brutal!

I am thankful for... mommy friends. This is such a great post by Stacy at Delighting in the Days. Check out her list of inspiring/encouraging mom-blogs.

From the kitchen... homemade banana bread

I am wearing... long sleeves, pajamas

I am going... to start marinating the chicken for dinner tonight: Sweet and Smoky Barbequed Chicken

I am reading... Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

I am hoping/praying... for no injuries on Dean's first full marathon this Sunday.

I am hearing... maintenance mowing our front lawn.

Around the house... the contents of Nathaniel's Easter basket.

One of my favorite things... finding new recipes to try. I can't wait to try this and this.

Inspired by the church song... I will Call upon the Lord

"I will call upon the Lord,
Who is worthy to be praised.
So shall I be saved from my enemies.

The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock,
and let the God of my salvation be exalted. (2x)
I will call upon the Lord."

A few plans for the rest of the week...
  • Hubby's first full marathon this Sunday!
Here is a picture video I am sharing... 4.25.11 Nathaniel didn't listen to me when I said he wasn't allowed to climb on the chair. Now he's stuck.




Linking up to:

Comments

  1. I didn't know you were doing P90X. Are you doing the full thing or just using the workouts or your own schedule? Ty and I have done it before...I know what you mean about Plyometrics. It is a killer. Have you done Legs and Back yet? I can't walk properly for almost a week after that one.

    Thanks for sharing my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how you are feeling when it comes to the exercising--UGH! :) Sweet & Smokey Barbecue Chicken sounds delicious! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!