Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 14

Week 14: April 2nd to April 8th


92  My first paid photoshoot: Three adorable babies

93  Nathaniel's new magnets; he loves to dance with the music especially when he correctly pairs the animal

94  It has been warm and beautiful the last few days so we have been spending a couple of hours outdoors. This the tree at our front yard.

95  Nathaniel's first encounter with microwavable popcorn (it was free when Hubby was at Blockbuster). I had forgotten how greasy they are and how buttery the house smells after popping. Nathaniel didn't like them as much as homemade popped popcorn but he sure had fun playing with it.

96  Spiced Carrot Cake I brought to church that evening

97  Herb and Cheese-Stuffed Roast Chicken; I had to gut and clean a fish a couple of weeks ago (by accident! Didn't know it wasn't already done) so why not challenge myself again in the kitchen by roasting a whole chicken? The verdict: it was delicious!

98  Nathaniel picked up a beetle! He is such a boy. (photo taken with iPhone)


Linking up to:

The Daily Wyatt: 365 Days in Pictures
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
Becoming a Strong Woman of God: Capturing Life... One Photo at a Time
BlueEyedGirl Photography: A Daily Picture Project

Comments

  1. Beautiful shots. Boy that food looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Love the popcorn one. Also the food? Delicious as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous photos! So sharp and bright. My favorite is the bench full of babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your popcorn shot :D And yup - that barnyard magnet toy got lots of use in our house. I think we finally just recently got rid of it! But it was a favorite for a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the double fisted popcorn shot. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collage. Your food always looks so good. I love the magnet shot. My daughter is always playing with hers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the carrot cake- I was just telling my hubs that I wanted to make one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! But that beetle scares me! It's huge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots!!! The one with your boy & the popcorn bowl....oh my golly! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Paid photoshoot! Way to go! :)

    Love picture #93! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The baby so looks guilty digging into that popcorn...adorable! I bought the farm animals magnet set for my nephew for Christmas, and he has a blast with it. Great pics, for sure!

    If you'd like to have it, there is a Versatile Blogger Award waiting for you at my blog. Just click on over and grab it if you are interested! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello fellow military wife :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!