Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 15

Week 15: April 9th to April 15th


99  A trip to Lake San Antonio with church friends (see part 1 and part 2)

100 SOOC photo. I love the warm, vintage look of it; when in reality, it was actually because Nathaniel moved from a "cloudy" spot to a "sunny" spot.

101  Awesome stacking creating a leaning tower by a 16 month old

102  Cute, little baby carrots at the Farmer's Market

103  Boys = dirt and mess

104  Precious little boy (enjoying a delicious cantaloupe)

105  Homemade Oreo cookies. Recipe found here.


Linking up to:

The Daily Wyatt: 365 Days in Pictures
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
Becoming a Strong Woman of God: Capturing Life... One Photo at a Time
BlueEyedGirl Photography: A Daily Picture Project

Comments

  1. Yummy! Those homemade oreo's look delicious. I love photo 100. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of photos! I love day 100 and the carrots. I'm so impressed with your cookie making abilities. I checked out the recipe but it's a few too many steps for me. I'll have to stick with the store bought oreos which we almost always have because my boys love them and I'm not a huge fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look SO good!! I totally want to make these. Great pictures of Nathanial this week! Thanks a lot for linking up. I always enjoy your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are great, like the processing on #99.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. I went back and looked on the links to the original posts, and it seems like you guys never stop having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!