Skip to main content

Asilomar Beach (2)

During our trip to Asilomar Beach (see part 1), I was able to capture a decent photo of Nathaniel looking in the camera. Oh how rare this come nowadays!


My husband and son definitely had a great time playing in the water. I am glad that wherever we end up for our permanent duty station (NC or CA), there is a beach nearby.


What a precious father and son moment!

Nathaniel tried to run from the cold wave but he wasn't fast enough! Dean was just mean and laughed before picking him up.




Joining the rest of the crowd at looking for Hermit crabs.


Can you believe the photo below is taken with my iPhone 4?


And as we were having fun playing and exploring, the birds were having a great time eating our Cheetos! We don't buy chips unless it's a special occasion so I was really bummed. I tried to chase the bird but it just flew with the more than half of Cheetos bag; it was crazy! I guess I could have tried to stop them once it landed but I wasn't about to eat it afterwards so I just left them alone.


Plus after seeing this, I was very happy I didn't pick it up to stop them.

Probably ate too many Cheetos


I love how Nathaniel is skipping in the photo below. He really had a great time.



It was a great day of enjoying God's beautiful creation with my earthly blessings.

Linking up to:

Project Alicia: Wordless Wednesday
The Paper Mama: Wordless{ish} Wednesday
live and love...out loud: Wordful Wednesday
The Long Road to China: Black and White Wednesday
5 Minutes for Mom: Wordless Wednesday

Comments

  1. What fun beach pics. My favs are the ones with dad. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, looks like a fun day! I love his little feet in the sand, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shots are amazing. I love beach shots but pairing them with father/ child shots just makes my heart melt

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous shots, love them. The first one is adorable and of course the ones with Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely adorable beach shots! I love daddy/son shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What magnificent photos - each one. WOW> Glad I found you (belatedly) on the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!