Skip to main content

Menu Plan Monday - April 18th

This is my first time participating on Menu Plan Monday over at Organized Junkie. I usually buy 5-7 worth of (dinner) meals every time we go grocery shopping and just cook what we feel like eating that evening, how much time I have to cook, and/or what we have going on that evening (study hall for hubby, church, etc.). But I figured if I plan ahead now and designate each evening with its own meal, it will be one less thing I have to think about that day. Also, it will remind me what I need to prepare (thaw, softened, etc.) ahead of time.


Monday (today): Triple Cheese-Spinach Manicotti

Tuesday: Lemony Lentil  Soup with greens (and I'm adding little Italian sausage meatballs [think Italian Wedding soup])

Wednesday: Coconut Chicken Curry; I haven't cooked this before but it looks very delicious!

Thursday: Cheesy Turkey Sausage Stromboli; another new recipe. I've been looking forward to making this since seeing it at Stacy's Menu Plan Monday over at Delighting in the Days.

Friday: Homemade Calzones (pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese)

Saturday: We're attending a family party but since it's closer to lunch time, my back up plan is Aloha Chicken with Pineapple dip

Sunday: Potluck at Church (lunch); we're usually still full when dinner rolls around but we can always just eat leftovers, which I'm sure we'll have. However, Hubby did just told me his co-workers wanted to have a potluck-type of Easter dinner at our house.

Comments

  1. This was my first time linking up with MPM, too! But I'm already one of your followers :) The Aloha Chicken w/ Pineapple DIp sounds YUMMY!!

    Heather @ Catfish Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!