Skip to main content

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Welcome and thank you for stopping by! This is my first time participating at the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes For Mom and I am looking forward to discovering new amazing blogs!


I'm Diana and I'm a Marine Corps wife to my high school sweetheart and mommy to a very curious, sweet 15-month old boy. I'm a full-time homemaker and I very much love my "job" and enjoy serving my husband and nurturing our son. Some of my hobbies include cooking and baking and I make it a goal to try a new recipe once a week. I am also currently doing Project 365 to improve my photography skills.


I hope you'll take the time to look around and enjoy what you see! Leave a comment so I can visit your blog, too. :)

Comments

  1. What a beautiful family, and such a sweet little boy you have! I'm stopping by from the party. Thank your for your husband's service and your family's sacrifice.
    Happy Friday from a new GFC follower.
    http://homeschoolblogger.com/brindamorr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower from UBP11. I'm a MilSpouse too! I love finding other people that can relate to the challenges of Military life. I look forward to following along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i stopped by from top 5 fav' pics. how fun :). blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm her for the party! It sounds funny right? I'm also attempting a 365 photography project to improve my photography skills. Come visit me if you want. P.S I love your blogs title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been following your blog silently, but let me say, you've got the cutest little boy ever! He's so adorable i just wanna hug him all up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm over from the UBP. And I have to echo what everyone else said and say...your little boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my site. This UBP is a great way to meet new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopped by from UBP11. I love photography and have been joining challenges to push myself to learn more. Feel free to stop by- www.heatherben.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, what an adorable son you have. :)

    Stopping by from the UBP. So nice to meet you.

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    I'm still surfing blogs from the #UBP11 - Can you believe it? I know!

    I'm hoping to meet some great new blogger buddies and check out some amazing blogs that will motivate and and inspire. I hope you'll swing by my blog too and subscribe if you like what you see/read.

    Ciao for now!
    -@Dayngr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!