Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today (April 12, 2011)


Outside my window... Cloudy and chilly 52 degrees

I am thinking... Easter is less than two weeks away and I really should start putting Nathaniel's Easter basket together.
I am thankful for... my grandmother. She is 75 years old today!

From the kitchen... freshly made almond butter. I couldn't find raw peanuts at the store last night but we had almonds so I made almond butter instead. It's very delicious and hope to share the recipe soon!

I am wearing... t-shirt, workout pants

I am going... to take a shower soon.

I am reading... Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

I am hoping... we're able to go to the Farmer's Market this afternoon. If not, how about 99cents Taco Tuesday at El Torito for dinner? Yum!

I am hearing... Nathaniel throwing his blocks everywhere.

Around the house... toy blocks :)

One of my favorite things... Nutella spread. I recently found a recipe for homemade hazelnut spread and hoping to make that next!
Inspired by the church song... Have Thine Own Way

"Have Thine own way, Lord! Have Thine own way!
Thou art the Potter, I am the clay.
Mold me and make me after Thy will,
While I am waiting, yielded and still."

A few plans for the rest of the week...
  • Hoping to go to the Farmer's Market this afternoon
  • Asilomar Beach this Saturday if weather permits; if we can't go, I'll probably just take Nathaniel to the duck pond
Here is a picture video I am sharing... 4.11.11 Nathaniel loves our dog!




Linking up to:

Comments

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!