Skip to main content

Lake San Antonio (2)

During our trip to Lake San Antonio this past Saturday (see part 1 here), Nathaniel was able to "drive" the pontoon boat.


Looks like we're going to have to buy our dream boat a little sooner than we had planned! Although, Hubby and I want a speed boat-type of boat.


It was getting close to Nathaniel's usual naptime so when my husband jumped in the water, Nathaniel was upset. He always wants to go wherever his Daddy goes.




Dean lost his newly purchased water shoes but it wasn't a big deal compared to the joke he played on me. He pretended he lost his wedding ring!


And of course, the only photos of me and Nathaniel are the ones that are even taken by me with my iPhone. Oh well.


Beautiful lake + sunny (albeit still chilly!) weather + good company = great times :)



Linking up to:


Project Alicia: Wordless Wednesday
The Paper Mama: Wordless{ish} Wednesday
live and love...out loud: Wordful Wednesday

Comments

  1. Aw. That first b&w is precious. And looks like a fun day on the water. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww those pictures are great! they capture the nice weather! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!