Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 16

Week 16: April 16th to April 22nd



106  Spent a day playing in the sand, walking by the beach and enjoying the company of family and friends at the Asilomar Beach (see part 1 and part 2)

107  Nathaniel holding a song book during the evening service.

108  Sweet, delicious cantaloupe

109  It's not too early to start having your 16 month old do chores :P

110  Homemade Yogurt

111 I need to take more photos of me, even if it means using my iPhone. Also, I wish I'm brave enough to actually wear a bright red lipstick outside the house.

112 Nathaniel and I went to Michaels after Ladies' Bible class and we stopped to admire and smell these beautiful flowers on our way back to the car. We repeatedly sang this song, too: "Smell the pretty flowers, smell the pretty flowers with the nose God gave you."


Linking up to:

The Daily Wyatt: 365 Days in Pictures
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
Becoming a Strong Woman of God: Capturing Life... One Photo at a Time
BlueEyedGirl Photography: A Daily Picture Project

Comments

  1. Oh I love all of your pictures this week!! The one of him cleaning is just so cute. The orange flowers are beautifuL! Love your pictures as usual! :) Thank you so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is genius! I've seen people do Project 365, but putting all 7 pictures from the week in one post is an amazing idea! I would like that so much better. I'd feel like I could post other things during the week other than those photos. Great post! And great photos!

    Simply Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous and I definitely think you can rock that lipstick anywhere! Show off that natural beauty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange flowers and the beach photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I just got a little excited when I saw this! I've always wanted to do a 365 project and meant to start one this year on my birthday but I had a little too much on my mind so I forgot to do so! I LOVE the way you've done this. What a cute blog - Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous photos. Love them all, especially that beach phoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love the little guy doing chores, so cute. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/04/365-days-in-pictures_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. new follower (oh, that sounds creepy)... Love the way you've set up your project. Such a great way to chart the year. Where'd the template come from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!