Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 13

Week 13: March 26th to April 1st


85  The making of husband's birthday cake (see 86/365)

86  Rich Lemon Curd cake; Hubby's birthday cake #1 shared with our friends at Church

87  Red Velvet Bonfire cake; Hubby's birthday cake #2 shared with his co-workers

88 Tickling Nathaniel with my foot :) I just love his belly laugh! Such wonderful music to my soul.

89  My little pescetarian; eating an apple for mid-morning snack

90  Curious little hand touching a budding rose bush

91  April Fools' Day treat: Faux Chicken Nuggets---pound cake covered in finely ground peanuts; vanilla pudding as honey mustard sauce. I brought it to Hubby's picnic at work and it was a hit!


Linking up to:

The Daily Wyatt: 365 Days in Pictures
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
Becoming a Strong Woman of God: Capturing Life... One Photo at a Time
BlueEyedGirl Photography: A Daily Picture Project

Comments

  1. Gosh you make some amazing food every week. I love the April Fools joke food. That belly laugh? ADORABLE! Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos and awesome looking food. I'm going to try the faux nuggets next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 88. I love the idea behind the faux chicken nuggets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great week! That cake looks DEVINE! My mouth is watering... no joke :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the belly laugh too...my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! Those cakes look yummy! And what a clever April Fools joke! A friend was just telling me she made meatloaf cupcakes and iced them with blue mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, Diana!! Your cakes are amazing!!! And those "chicken nuggets" ~ way too cool. Is there a variation without peanuts? I can't think of anything else to use... oh! Maybe graham crackers. :) The lemon cake literally has me salivating. It looks SO GOOD. :)

    Happy Birthday to your Hubby and many more thanks for serving our country.

    Pescetarian ~ I love this word! :)

    Thanks for linking up this week for Project365~ I really enjoy following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's a terrific idea for the 'chicken nuggets' - they look real to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the faux chicken nuggets! They look so real!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your food looks so yummy. I love day 89. He's cheeks are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!