Skip to main content

Little Miss R

These are the rest of the photos from my post yesterday. I waited until I had permission from this precious little girl's mom to post her adorable pictures on the web. I'm very glad she did because these bring so much joy in my heart and I hope they do the same to you.

Dean and I hope to wait a couple years before trying for our second child but seeing this little girl makes me a little impatient and hope that God blesses us with a girl :) I really, really want a little Lily!







"I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean,
Whenever one door closes, I hope on more opens.
Promise me you'll give faith a fight chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance:
I hope you dance."


Linking up to:

Pastor's Girl's Pondering: On Cloud Nine
A Beautiful Mess: Wordless Wednesday
The Long Road to China: Black and White Wednesday
Live and Love Out loud: Wordless Wednesday
The Paper Mama: Wordless Wednesday
Supermom: Wordish Wednesday

Comments

  1. Wonderful pictures! I almost believe my fingers will get wet from touching the puddle on the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one where she is reaching down to the puddle...precious shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally hear ya- only I am yearning for a 4th. All these great baby photos don't help :)

    These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just adorable and the photos are wonderful!

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that little gal is just precious! I'm going to look away before the Bonnie 5 becomes the Bonnie 6. ;-) BEAUTIFUL shots! (Sure does make me want another one!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures, and the song that goes with it. "I Hope You Dance" is such a wonderful song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos! Just breathtakingly beautiful! Found you on the blog hop! Love the words to "I Hope You Dance", sent chills through me.

    I am a new follower!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are aaaaaaaaaawwesome photos as always. The black and white is soooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!