Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 6

Week 6: February 5th to February 11th


36  Trying to remove his shoes during "mandatory fun" at my husband's work.

37  Double-stuff Oreo stuffed in chocolate chip cookie. One of the desserts served during the Super Bowl Party. Recipe found here.

38  Adventure at the park: Part 1 & 2

39  Spicy Beef in Lettuce cups for dinner. Yum!

40  One of Nathaniel's favorite books. Photo inspired by The Bonnie 5.

41  Nathaniel was sick sometime during the evening because he woke up covered in vomit. Later that evening, we went to Jamba Juice and he threw up all over their store. I think it will be a while before we go back there. (Photo taken with phone)

42  My pajamas that I'm planning to wear the entire day. I caught what the little one has and we're thinking it's gastroenteritis :(

Linking up to:

The Daily Wyatt: 365 Days in Pictures
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
Becoming a Strong Woman of God: Capturing Life... One Photo at a Time
BlueEyedGirl Photography: A Daily Picture Project
Paper Heart Camera: Show and Tell: Book

Comments

  1. Hi - I'm hopping over from FTLOB. You have an adorable blog! Best wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, especially that double stuffed Oreo in a chocolate chip cookie--yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guy is too cute! Love the park pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. He is so cute. Hope he is feeling better. That cookie looks scrumptious! Wonderful week. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! That oreo+choc chip cookie looks AMAZING!! Your other photos are so cute too :) You have some great ones there. I also really like you #40 - such creative perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all absolutely adorable! Love them! Hope you're having a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. My girls are absolutely drooling over that oreo/choco chip cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SO loved your pic this week especially the oreo cookie one. I just LOVE chocolate!! Thanks for sharing and stopping by!! Big hugs girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cookie thing looks awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, I love your book picture ~ what a neat shot! We have, well HAD, the same book ~ my girls tore it up something fierce about a year ago. They loved that one. :)

    I also enjoyed your PJ shot (#42). Pajamas are the best. :)

    Thank you so much for linking up! I really enjoy your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your shots this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!