Skip to main content

Top 5 of April to June

Here are my top five favorite photos of Nathaniel from April to June in no particular order:

Kissy Face
  I was trying to capture Nathaniel's natural highlights and he looked up to give me this kissy face :)

 Enjoying God's beautiful creation with my earthly blessings

Chubby Feet
 Nathaniel looks very much like a toddler but his hands and feet are still remnants of his babyhood.
Nathaniel enjoying huge(!) bubbles with a friend

Nathaniel only eats veggies, fruit, pasta, dairy, eggs, nuts, grains, beans and fish.


Linking up to: 


Click it Up a Notch

Comments

  1. What a great top 5 - I especially love your 2nd and 3rd shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great collection! I love each photo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of them both at the beach is PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Ashley......This is a GREAT TOP 5. The light in the first one is so lovely, so you did what you set out to do. Even more Nathaniel is a true cutie. I just love the sweetness of your second photo.

    Thanks so much for linking up with us. I am featuring your post on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ambers-Articles/128199143919392?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I Love the precious pictures! I am your newest follower! I would love it if you stopped by check it out and become my newest follower! Have a great 4th!

    Kirsten ;)
    www.mushkiloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I LOVE these. Gorgeous shots of him. I want his hair! Love it. Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the perspective on the shot with the feet. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! These are great! Beautiful! I love his little kissy face and great capture of hie eyes! And the feet shot--wonderful perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so wonderful!! The one of his chubby feet is perfect! Glad you captured that to remember them always! The connection and emotion your captured in the second image is wonderful! What a wonderful photo!! These are all great!! Thanks for linking up with us!! I also really like the progression in your header of your family growing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!