Skip to main content

Inspire Happiness Daily - Winners & Weekly Photo Challenge


Welcome to our 365 Project! Each week, Audrey (The Daily Wyatt), Tracey (Inspire Me Photography) and Diana (Find Your Happiness) will be picking our Top 5 Photos to highlight on our blogs. In order to be a winner, you must add your photo(s) from the week (not a collage) to our Flickr! group: 365 Days in Pictures. We are choosing our winners based on entries that week, not where you are in your 365. For more information, go here

Top 5 this week:

Through the Photographer's Eye
  Case of the Yuckies
OH MY Look at all that bohkeh. I just love it! What a great capture.


Anne U
177/365 What a great firework shot! It's so clear! Great job!

Valentina *Mantovani* Photography
{157/365} I just love shots like these! Its always cool to see what you get after and always makes me wonder what it was in the first place.


My (boy)sterious life
[172] 06.21.11
I LOOOVE this photo and I totally want to steal the idea! I love how the water looks... well just everything about it!

runner girl 44
Dahlia
What a great flower shot. You never can go wrong with those! I love how it stands out!

Congratulations Top 5!
Feel free to grab the button below.




Inspire


And now it's your turn!
We hope you had a great week and can't wait to see what happiness you inspired in your daily lives.


Join in at anytime by adding our button to your blog post and linking up.





Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt




Comments