Skip to main content

Bubbles

When we were in Indiana earlier this month, we spent a lovely afternoon catching up with family/church friends. And after a delicious meal and fellow-shipping, Nathaniel and little Miss Katie went outside to play with bubbles.



I tried bubbles with Nathaniel a couple of months ago but it always ended up badly because he wanted to blow the bubbles himself. This time however, he had a great time catching the bubbles with Katie!



Katelynn truly is a blessing from God. She was born prematurely but she has blossomed into a beautiful big girl!



Emily (Katie's grandma) gave me tomato, dill, basil, and oregano plants that I am finally planting to a proper place this weekend. The Texas sun has not been too kind so I'm resorting to container vegetable garden so I could move them if necessary.


pimp your myspace at Gickr.com

Nathaniel and I hope to see them all again when we go back to Indiana in a few weeks for my nephew's second birthday!


Comments

  1. New follower from Fridays hop.
    Hope you follow back.
    http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing bubble captures and love the b&w!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from your latest follower. I found you blog hopping. Love the photos. What a gorgeous little man. Be sure to check out me out at www.acceptandembraceautism.blogspot.com Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping along...I love the bubble pics! The kiddos look like they are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog!!! I am your Newest Follower from Boost My Blog Friday!! I'd love it if you'd visit me too! http://karmakristin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing photos! You have a beautiful blog! I am visiting from the Boost My Blog Friday! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back! thanks so much!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!