Skip to main content

Inlow Splash Park

I have been taking every opportunity to do water-related activities here in Indiana because there is pretty much nothing in Texas due to the drought. So yesterday, Nathaniel and I went to the Inlow Splash Park with one of my former coworkers and her kiddos.

Carefully exploring the place

It took Nathaniel close to an hour before he completely warmed up to the idea. But he was willing to play in the water as long as I was carrying him.

Cookie face

And this is Little Miss P. She's the youngest of Kristin's two adorable children.


She is six months old and also half-Filipino! (except Daddy is the Filipino, not Mom). Just look at those thick, beautiful lips!

We were at the splash park for about two and a half hours and although I religiously put sunblock on Nathaniel, I forgot to put some on me. Needless to say, my shoulders are burnt.


Nathaniel also spent quite a few time watching the older kids paint. He really enjoys the company of older children and there was one older boy that really looked after him (reminding other children "he is just a baby"). But still, one of the "younger" children yelled 'no' to Nathaniel when he just went closer to say 'hi.'


It took a lot for me to tame my mommy-lioness but the child's mother stepped in and corrected her daughter. Whew!


But in turn, I got the above photo. Nathaniel kept screaming 'no' for the next few minutes, especially since just learned this lovely word recently.


There's another splash park that I'm thinking about going. Maybe his cousin will join, too! Although we probably won't be staying as long since Nathaniel developed a low grade fever.

Comments

  1. Wow looks like so much fun! Hope that little fever he has goes away fast so you guys can have another fun filled day at the splash pad! (:

    I would also like to say that you take AMAZING pictures!! Their all so pretty! <3

    God Bless~
    -Kirstie Bikakis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see he's enjoying the splash park! I hope his fever goes away soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Texas and agree that the water situation is AWFUL! It's so cool that your kids got to play in the splash park.
    Is your little boy feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE splash parks! It's all I can do to keep my mommy-lioness tamed too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!