Skip to main content

Inspire Happiness Daily - Winners & Weekly Photo Challenge



Welcome to our 365 Project! Each week, Audrey (The Daily Wyatt), Tracey (Inspire Me Photography) and Diana (Find Your Happiness) will be picking our Top 5 Photos to highlight on our blogs. In order to be a winner, you must add your photo(s) from the week (not a collage) to our Flickr! group: 365 Days in Pictures. We are choosing our winners based on entries that week, not where you are in your 365. For more information, go here


Top 5 this week:

Betsy Blue
Could I please borrow some colour?

The color, DOF and clarity are gorgeous! This could easily be a piece of canvas art. Are there blue ladybugs? Amazing :)

Cole Pickup
13:365

I'm going to admit I'm pretty biased here... I'm from this neck of the woods (West Coast of Canada) and when I saw this I sighed. I just love how beautiful my home is! I'm sure you'll agree though, the reflection, the color and contrast is just beautiful. Having the perfect location helps :) hehe

Kimberly V Photography
July 6

"Playing around..." This sun flare is gorgeous! I just love sun flare and the angle is perfect.


Misty Dawn Photography
Independence Day

We missed out on the fireworks this year because of a ban across Texas. What gorgeous clarity! Happy 4th!!

Sandrine Camus

{Projet 365} D177 - Haute Couture…
Love this. I kept coming back to it, it just grabbed my attention. The light is beautiful and I'm drawn to everything, the background, the model, the people watching...


Congratulations Top 5!
Feel free to grab the button below.



Inspire


And now it's your turn!
We hope you had a great week and can't wait to see what happiness you inspired in your daily lives.



Join in at anytime by adding our button to your blog post and linking up.




Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt





Comments