Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 29

Week 29: July 16th to July 22nd


197  My sister with her beautiful family (and a baby girl on the way!) during my nephew's second birthday party; Diego cake made by yours truly :)

198  Nathaniel's Bible; He always plays with ours and we constantly have to tell him to be gentle with the super thin pages---this way he can do whatever he wants with his Bible.

199  Spending time with my nephew Daniel who loves trains.

200  After dinner, we saw a duck pond behind the restaurant and Nathaniel chased the ducks.

201  Catching the water at the splash park with church/family friends.

202  Checking out the toys; My mom likes to call this a free playground.

203  My super adorable toddler at the Indianapolis Children's museum. There was a Dora and Diego exhibit/play area and Nathaniel was SO happy!

Linking up to:
Inspire Me Photography: Be Inspired Project
NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
The Mom Creative: Project Life
Communal Global: Tuesdays Around the World 
 

Comments

  1. 203 let's you see he is a model in the making. He is going to be easy on the eyes, like his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very, very beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos this week. I love the middle top photo. Wonderful job. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Love the train shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! So glad you joined up with me. It's a bit of a transition so hopefully it'll be smooth sailing :) Love the Thomas the train! *psst. now that you and Audrey aren't hosting, I can actually pic your photos when they catch my eye! When I first scan thumbs before checking out each one, I often pull one but then couldn't use it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!