Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 26

Week 26: June 25th to July 1st



176  Turkey Meatballs with Sweet Peanut Sauce served "bánh mì" style; it would have tasted really well with the veggies!

177  My engagement and wedding rings

178  I was trying to capture Nathaniel's natural highlights and he looked up to give me this kissy face :)

179  Chubby fingers

180  Chubby feet

181  Hubby and Baby playing Little Big Planet. Nathaniel thinks he's playing, too; His controller is actually broken.

182  Garlic Pot Roast. One would think I would not choose to cook recipes that requires the oven to be turn on for hours because of this Texas heat. Ha! It was worth it!

Linking up to:

NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
The Mom Creative: Project Life

Comments

  1. Your rings are so pretty and I really love those chubby feet. You seem to be such a good cook. I'm always impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I love your rings and the two vertical in the middle! So adorable! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love the chubby fingers and the pot roast looks yummy. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/07/project-365.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! That pot roast is making my mouth water! The kissy face is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that kissy face- how big he's getting!!! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Nathaniel is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 178! Kissy faces are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the feet! And can I just say YUM! That pot roast looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!