Skip to main content

Standing

We were on the floor playing when Nathaniel decided it was time to get up on his own. Thankfully, I happened to have my camera nearby and he wanted to give standing up on his own several tries so I had plenty of opportunity to snap a few pictures.


My mom hopes that Nathaniel will master walking by himself before we leave this Saturday. Since our vacation here started almost three weeks ago, Nathaniel has become more comfortable walking with holding just one of his hands. He has also taken up to four steps unassisted before tumbling down. So really, it shouldn't be too long before we have a walking toddler! :)



"Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises of God!"
--'Standing on the Promises' by R. Kelso Carter

Wordish Wednesday  

Comments

  1. So cute! Love it when he stood up, arms raised up as in declaring "Look at me people, I am your leader!!!"

    Time to put extra care on safety around the stairs, edges of the room, tables, chairs etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Nathaniel! This is when the fun really starts! Thanks for stopping by and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He is doing an amazing job. And so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I love catching moments like that on film. He's such a handsome little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! So adorable! Thanks for linking up with my 365 Project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the most wonderful capture ever! yay mom....:) this is so exciting, seems like my kids were doing this just yesterday and boy does time fly! i love the photo shoot and the way you posted those! what kind of program do you use...i would love to put my pics side by side~! so cute! love it!:) enjoy the day babe~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great accomplishment! I love the photo's you were able to capture!

    What happened with my kiddo's after they learned to stand up is that they would stand in their cribs. The problem was is that they were 1/2 asleep. They couldn't figure out how to get back down. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. @VicI used Adobe Photoshop but if you don't have that program, Picasa does it for you. It creates the collage for you and it is actually easier and faster. Let me know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @alissa4illustration That's actually the problem we have right now. If he wakes up in the middle of the night, he will cry until you help him lay down. Silly babies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photos. He seems so proud of himself when he puts his hands in the air. It's like a universal sign for success. Just wait until he can really start running all over the place. It will get your heart rate going!

    ReplyDelete
  11. he is adorable! they grow to fast, it seems only yesterday I was watching mine do that. enjoy it! Faythe @GMT~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!