Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 3

Week 3: January 15th to January 21st



15  Puto (Steamed Rice Cake) that my husband quickly devoured

16  French Onion Soup from Paris Bakery in Monterey

17  Guess what I'm eating!

18  Nathaniel developed a full body rash. Roseola virus vs Amoxicillin allergic reaction.

19  Hubby surprised me with dinner at Bubba Gump for our eighth year "dating" anniversary.

20  Nathaniel wearing his Colts pajamas from his "Uncle" Bernie---my Kansas City Chief-loving husband's best friend :P

21  Ramekins from my generous husband so I can properly serve my French Onion Soup :)


The Daily WyattNapTime MomTog Project 365


   

Comments

  1. A week at a time makes it easier. I love how you put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana LOVED the pictures this week!! Isnt this fun!! I just love taking a new picture everyday and when I got back and look at them I can remember exactly what was going on that day!! Hope you have a blessed weekend!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 365 picture concept!! Such a great idea, especially to document those little milestones! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week of photos. Your little guy is so cute. Love all of your food photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your week in photos made my mouth water! All the food shots looks SO YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos. That french onion soup looks delicious. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All that food makes me hungry!! Especially the seafood, yum. :) Great pictures for Project365! Thank you so much for linking up and visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm...day 19 looks absolutely delicious! And day 16 too, and I'm not even really a soup eater, ha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all of that yummy food! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - these are all great shots. And strange, I am suddenly starving :D Must be all those yummy food pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm doing project 365 as well!
    Visiting from the Friday Blog Hop. So nice to meet you. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
    Nancy
    http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great collage! Hope your little one is feeling better!

    Blessings,
    Kimberly
    http://venselfamilyproject365.blogspot.com/
    http://kimberlysperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think # 17 is stunning! WOOOOOOW I love how crisp it is and the color of it wow! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful post!I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!