Skip to main content

From Zero to Sixty

Looking at the time stamp on these pictures is when you know being a stay-at-home mom means more than just staying at home.

2:09pm Watching Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That

 2:11pm Got bored with the TV (as he always does) so he decided to read his books

2:15pm Still entertained by the same book!

2:21pm Now he's bored with it so he decided to eat it.
(Gets corrected that books are for reading, not eating)

2:23 pm Playing with his toy

2:27pm Playing with a different toy while holding my brush


2:31pm Starts to walk around the house while brushing his hair.
So of course, I must follow him.


2:35pm I asked him to look at the camera and this is what I get :/

 2:37pm Still walking but now he's chasing our dog, Riley.

2:40pm Trying to give Mommy a heart attack by flipping over.
After removing one of his socks.


2:40pm Ok, enough.




3:00pm Playing

3:30pm Waiting for Daddy to come home from work

3:40pm Daddy's home!


I wasn't even in charge of dinner that evening (Hubby makes killer homemade gravy) so just imagine the other things Nathaniel would have done if I wasn't giving him my 100% attention.

Ah, never a boring day in mommyhood.



     Live and Love...Out Loud 

the long road                    

Comments

  1. So cute!! I love the ones of him looking at his book and eating it! And, the one of him and his Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... he is a darling little man. Beautiful picture, but that last one brought a tear to my eye. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is such such such a cutie! wow these are wonderful, that lovely shot of him bending over is magical, wonderful captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures. I love the one welcoming Daddy home :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha he's just so cute. your husband gets off work early, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blog. It looks like we have a lot in common--only your pictures are WAY better than mine. :) Such beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are excellent in you photo shooting! Your little boy and husband are great looking...
    New follower, hope you can stop by for a visit!
    http://wheelchairdecor.blogspot.com/
    Thanks, Becky J

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sophie: Yeah I get home early but I also am at work everyday by 0445 so it equals out I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. too many favorite shots. i love the one of him reading the book---great color. love the missing sock and waiting for daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh he is so precious!
    MY favorite kind of day.
    It will be so much fun when my little guy is toddling around.

    Your son is BEYOND darling and you have mad photog skills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So precious! It goes by so quickly. The time we spend here at home with them is so important & something we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All so wonderful...
    He is just precious. I love how you've captured your day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you're telling a story of your day through these beautiful pictures! At 2:40pm, now I don't understand why they do this? After my son turned one, he does this almost everytime! I wonder why??...lol..

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are beautiful pictures Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet, beautiful black and white processing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!