Skip to main content

Paris Bakery in Monterey

Since I made French Onion Soup last week, my husband kept mentioning Paris Bakery here in Monterey and their awesome authentic French Onion Soup. So yesterday after church, we ate there for lunch. Dean still claims though that my soup is just as good :) (I just need a proper bowl to serve it in!)

My little Peanut

Looking at me and wondering where Daddy is
(He was ordering the food!)

French Onion Soup with Grilled Chicken Pesto
We also had Angel's Wings (custard) and Meringue for dessert


Baby all zonked out after the trip and still quite sick as you can tell :(
But Nathaniel is starting to feel better today. His fever finally broke
last night and his appetite is improving.







 
 Sweet Shot Day
 

Comments

  1. Awe sorry your little one is sick! Hope he gets better...but that french onion soup looks delicious! YUMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that last picture was so cute! I never get tired of looking at pictures of children sleeping... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That soup looks AMAZING!! And your little boy is the cutest!! Hope he feels better soon. Thanks for linking your "today" to Communal Global :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear he's seeing progress. I loooooooooooooove French onion soup. I tried to make it once, but mine wasn't the same. Could you post a recipe pleeeease?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so tasty! Mmmmmm... Thanks for the camera lens advice too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots!! I bet you enjoyed that soup...it looks amazing!!!

    Came over from Communal Global to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,

    I'm a new follower from Tasty Tuesday...totally lured in by the title of your blog. Just wanted to stop by and say hello.

    Awww, your little man and his runny nose makes me sad. :( I hope he is feeling better soon!

    I am looking forward to reading along and getting to know you better!

    Aloha,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet baby boy! And the soup looks divine! It's a foggy day here in Birmingham, so I'd love a bowl of hot french onion soup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots! Soup looks Good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!