Skip to main content

Play Set

Operation Living Out of a Suitcase finally ended yesterday evening after a month and half. We drove down from Indiana during a snowstorm, where at one point the visibility dropped down to zero. I'm very thankful my husband is a great driver because we witness two accidents. There were several more along the way that we had to stop to a stand still in the middle of the interstate highway. But we are all safe and Nathaniel handled the road trip well. Our dog Riley did, too.

As I've mentioned before, our newly purchased first home came with a custom built play set and we immediately tried it out today.


Nathaniel loved riding the "horsey." And yes, it is pink :) The previous home owners had two girls and Hubby and I have already discussed painting it to a different color. But honestly, I don't think Nathaniel really cares about the color!


And just in case you also noticed, yes, that is a sock acting as a glove (left hand). I couldn't find the other pair---I'm sure it's still packed in one of the suitcases.

 

These are the iPhone pics I took when we looked at the house last November. Click to enlarge:

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice pay set! And all boys should have a little pink in their lives!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!