Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today (January 17, 2012)


Outside my window...
Cloudy and 56 degrees

I am thinking... and debating whether I should apply for my Georgia nursing license.

I am thankful for... marrying my high school sweetheart. It's great growing up and old with my best friend.

From the kitchen... Blueberry-Peach Frozen Yogurt in the making.

I am wearing... my high school Academic Giants t-shirt and pajamas; it's a lounging-type of day.

I am going... to take photos of the household goods that were damaged during the move.

I am reading... Graceling by Kristin Cashore.

I am hoping... to purchase my dream big girl camera soon.

I am hearing... Nathaniel playing with his drum.

Around the house In the garage... Our brand new vehicle! Over the weekend, we purchased a 2012 Hyundai Tucson Limited in black.

One of my favorite things... Nutella. Yum.

Inspired by the church song... I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

"I don't know about tomorrow,
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from its sunshine,
For its skies may turn to gray.
I don't worry o'er the future,
For I know what Jesus said.
And today I'll walk beside Him,
For He knows what lies ahead.

Many things about tomorrow,
I don't seem to understand.
But I know who holds tomorrow,
And I know who holds my hand."

A few plans for the rest of the week...

  • A friend coming over for dinner sometime during the weekday
  • Nine years dating-anniversary on Thursday!
  • Get a library card
  • Possibly a photoshoot on Sunday
Here is a picture I am sharing... 1.17.12 Pizza and football


Linking up to:

Comments

  1. What a sweet boy!! I enjoyed your daybook.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!