Skip to main content

Home Owners

Exactly a month ago, we purchased our first home! It's an all brick ranch-style home with three bedrooms and two full baths. Our master bathroom has a garden tub, which I'm really looking forward to using. I've never been a bath-person but it is huge and just looks so cozy. It also has a great backyard with screened porch and a separate deck. There's a custom built play area for Nathaniel and an air conditioned dog house for Riley. I don't know if we'll really use the AC or heater, but I guess if it gets cold or hot enough we will. It has a gas fireplace, breakfast bar and nook, formal dining room and laundry/mud room. The only downside (if it really is downside) is the kitchen has a smooth-top cooktop. I just have to get used to it since I've always cooked with a gas stove top.

(iPhone 4 pic)

Purchasing this house is really an example of leap of faith and online shopping to the extreme. We saw it online while we were still in Texas and started the ball rolling after our friend who was already in Georgia viewed it. We were pre-approved, made an offer and scheduled an inspection within two weeks. My husband and I drove down to Georgia to view the house literally just AN HOUR before we signed the papers. We could have backed out if we needed to and just lost a chunk of money, but it looks like this house is really meant to be.

And the best part, my husband unpacked all of our stuff while he was down there for a week! He worked really hard and I'm so very thankful.

Comments

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!