Skip to main content

Project 365: 2011 Photobook

My 2011 Project 365 photobook came in the mail a couple days ago and I am beyond ecstatic. I have thought many times about quitting but now I am so glad and thankful that I didn't. It is such a blessing to look at these photos and be reminded of all the memories that 2011 brought us.




I decided to continue the tradition but this time, I am calling it 2012 in 366 Photos. I will still continue to take pictures everyday but it's ok if I miss a day or two.

Comments

  1. wow!!! it was also my wish to print my 2011 as well as 2010 and i always get ovwrwhelmed of so many things to do at home and work! great job mommy!!! i planned of doing volumes so i wish i could do the same!!!what site was the one u used???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used My Publisher because they were having a promo at the time. Extra pages were free, when usually they cost 99 cents/page.

      Delete
  2. interesting. Did you ordered that by mail? and how you made that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled onto your blog and I'm loving this book. I'd love to do this for our family, can you tell me where did you get the template for your weekly layout? Or do you just put it together yourself? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!