Skip to main content

Happy 2012!

I'm not really a resolutions-type of gal but I'm finding myself setting goals for this new year. It will be nice to come back to this post a couple months from now and see how I am doing. I may add some throughout the year, too, since these are just a few I can think of right now.
  • Improve web design/Adobe Photoshop skills
  • Print the pictures I take on a regular basis
  • Be in the pictures more often
  • Read/Study the Bible everyday
  • Run a 5K
  • Prepare mind and body for Baby #2
  • Re-paint and decorate the new house
  • Go on a date with Hubby at least once a month
  • Leave the house more often with Nathaniel
  • Finish a book or two every month
  • Post more recipes on the blog
  • Finish another Project 366 or Project 52 (haven't decided yet)
  • Buy my dream camera (Canon 5D MKII)
  • Start my photography business

Happy New Year!

Comments