Skip to main content

Wee Bit Wednesday & Cinco de Mayo Dinner Menu

{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
High school? Gosh, I honestly do not remember!




{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
No, but I got a C+ in American History in high school because I just moved here in US just a year before that. Up to that point, all the history I knew were Philippine and Asian history.




{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
I'm not really a hamburger-type of gal but I could eat the Swiss Mushroom Burger from Phat Burger every week! It's a local burger joint here in Monterey and I will surely miss it when we move in a few weeks!




{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Yes, six years ago this month. The case was awful! I KNOW and I'm glad we made the right choice though.
 
{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
20; my last year in college




{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
Purple; it's my favorite color!



{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
My grey Bakers flats. I literally wear them 90% of the time.




{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Not really; my grandfather loves it and my husband will listen to it too sometimes. I would try to listen then I would zone out then listen then zone out then...



{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
French fries. And chips. And chocolate cake. These are my kryptonite.



{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
I guess I haven't heard a well known speaker speak in person. But my husband is a great public speaker!



 
Linking up to





Here's the dinner menu tomorrow for Cinco de Mayo:


Chicken Quesadillas
except we're substituting bell peppers with mushrooms and adding sweet corn
 



 Limemade Punch
substituting raspberries with strawberries since Nathaniel is allergic to raspberries




 Creamy Caramel Flan
I've never made flan with cream cheese before so I'm looking forward to how "creamy" this is supposed to be

Are you doing anything special for Cinco de Mayo?

Comments

  1. New follower here!!! I hope you'll follow me back and check out my blog hop!!! That limeade punch looks soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh phone booths...hehe i don't think i've used one in forever either....those foods would be on my plate every day as well:) yummmers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO your Cinco De Mayo menu looks delish! And YES you do have an adorable baby!! My goodness!
    Found your blog on B.M.B.F Deign it Chic

    -Following!

    Delighted Momma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!