Skip to main content

California to Indiana (iPhone pics)

Eight states, 2,300+ miles, two hotel stays and one night with family later and we finally made it to Indiana last night! Each day had its own memorable incident(s) and I may or may not had been driving 70+ miles per hour when I took most of these pictures :P

Day 1: May 25th

We were one mile away from our stop for the evening and my husband's truck completely ran out of gas. It also took several hotel stops to find a hotel that isn't full and accepts dogs; all while we had a tried, hungry toddler in the truck.


Day 2: May 26th

I was issued my first speeding ticket (ever!) in Arizona. I was driving 10 miles over the speed limit and I totally deserved it :( You bet I drove the speed limit the rest of the trip.



Day 3: May 27th

My husband's clutch wouldn't shift while driving 70 miles per hour. Thankfully, he was able to safely take the exit and park while we figure out the problem, which we still do not really know.


Day 4: May 28th

I accidentally shut my little pinky at the screen door at Hubby's grandparent's house and it bled quite a bit. Hubby hit a huge pothole shortly after crossing the Indiana state line, which causes him to loose him muffler. Ooops.


The trip didn't exactly go smoothly but we are all safe and that is all that really matters. And I am soooo sick of driving and I refuse to drive until we have to report to Texas in 2+ weeks!

Comments

  1. Glad you are all safe and sound. Looks like you had quite an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was quite an adventure! Hope you guys are safe and sound and everything turns out alright!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!