Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today (May 17, 2011)


Outside my window... Rainy 52 degrees

I am thinking... about how nice to have family and friends visiting us!

I am thankful for... My husband passing his DLPT, graduating with honors, and also receiving his AA in World Studies.

From the kitchen... leftover from Fish House for our anniversary dinner date last night. The food was sooooo delicious!

I am wearing... jeans, long sleeves

I We are going... to pick my mom and Hubby's best friend at the airport soon!

I am reading... nothing :(

I am hoping... It stops raining this afternoon/early evening so we could all go to the Farmer's Market.

I am hearing... The dishwasher because I forgot to run last night. Ooopss.

Around the house... it's clean and neat right now since the Monster is still asleep :)

One of my favorite things... seafood. Yum!

Inspired by the church song scripture... Matthew 19:5-6 "...A man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one."
 
A few plans for the rest of the week...

  • Picking up my Mom and Bernie at the airport in a couple hours
  • Farmer's Market this afternoon if weather permits
  • Last class picnic with Hubby's co-workers tomorrow afternoon
  • Hubby's graduation Thursday morning
  • Sight seeing on Friday
  • Mom and Bernie leaves on Saturday :(
  • Our last Sunday at Church :(
  • TMO packs our stuff on Tuesday!
Here is a (iPhone) picture I am sharing... 5.16.11 Our third stop for the evening (dessert)



Linking up to:
Life with My 3 Boybarians: Sweet Shot Tuesday

Comments

  1. Hello there.. Found you on blg hop and officially following ya.. LOVE your posts.. So creative.. Hope you can stop by sometime - Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Design It Chic Boost Your Blog and I am a new follower. I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I also have facebook and if you do too, I will follow you back, just leave me a note http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!