Skip to main content

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today (May 10, 2011)


Outside my window... Cloudy 55 degrees

I am thinking... about all the things we need to do before we move (in less 15 days!) and how so little time we have left :(

I am thankful for... being a mother. The most difficult role yet but definitely one of the most rewarding job. Ever.

From the kitchen... halfway done Moussaka for dinner this evening.

I am wearing... purple blouse, jeans

I We are going... to buy paint tonight so we could repaint Nathaniel's nursery. There may be a ton few sheds of tears.

I am (sporadically) reading... Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

I am hoping/praying... Hubby is doing well on his 2nd day of DLPT.

I am hearing... Nathaniel playing with my house slippers. And yes, I am currently wearing.

Around the house... toys

One of my favorite things... new adventures. Change is scary but it is also a great opportunity for growth.

Inspired by the church song scripture... Romans 8:31 "...if God is for us, who can be against us?"

A few plans for the rest of the week...

  • TMO coming over tomorrow afternoon to look at our stuff so they would have a better idea of how much boxes they would need.
  • Start painting over Nathaniel's nursery :(
  • A friend from church coming over to finish beautifying/cleaning/weeding our yard on Friday night
  • Hubby's PFT on Saturday morning (but he also told me this morning that it was probably moved to Friday morning).
  • Area wide breakfast at church on Saturday morning
  • Kayaking on Saturday afternoon; finally using my birthday gift from last August
  • Dinner with a friend and his family on Saturday night
  • Spring Fling/Family Party at Hubby's work on Sunday; still debating whether we should go and if I should enter the dessert competition
  • Third year wedding anniversary on Monday and a dinner date with Hubby
  • Mom and Hubby's best friend arrive in town on Tuesday for Hubby's graduation week

Here is a picture I am sharing... 5.07.11 How adorable is this baby boy? I just love his curls. (Photoshoot from last Saturday)


Linking up to:
Life with My 3 Boybarians: Sweet Shot Tuesday
Leigh vs. Laundry: 52 Weeks of Happiness 

Comments

  1. Love knowing how your day is going :) New follower here :) Following from Happiness project, or weeks of Happiness... Cute pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you via the WW blog hop. Please follow me.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!