Skip to main content

Well Baby Visit (One Year Old)

Nathaniel had his one year old well baby visit yesterday. I was really hoping he will finally break the 20-lb mark but I guess we just have a long, skinny baby. Our pediatrician also had to reassure me that it is alright to give Nathaniel some Ibuprofen to help alleviate the pain from his one-year molars. I know it's perfectly safe to do so but I try not to medicate him as much as possible and just give him extra attention and cuddling. But after receiving three immunization shots, two almost out there molars, and a week of fussy, clingy, forget-your-routine,-Mama! baby, I finally caved in. Nathaniel was a bit happier yesterday and ate more solids than he had in days. However, he still woke up twice last night (one and five thirty in the morning) to breastfeed and cuddle. He is doing a lot better today and is currently happily and loudly playing with his Daddy.

Here are the stats! (Compare his last visit here)
Weight: 19 lbs 13.5 oz (10th percentile)
Height: 29 1/4 inches (40th percentile)
Head Circumference: 46 1/2 cm (50th percentile)

Taken with my crappy camera phone and
(my first) edited with Lightroom 3.

Comments

  1. I think that's a great camera phone shot! I was surprised when I read that. Glad to hear he's doing great. I'm with you. I try not to medicate Cady too much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!