Skip to main content

Future Pastry Chef

We may have a future chef in our hands. Along with playing with our pots and pans, Nathaniel loves playing with the rolling pin.


 
And you should really keep your distance when he's playing with it because the little one loves to swing it and he is deadly accurate with hitting my toes---several times day.
 


I still cannot believe that in less than two weeks, Nathaniel will be turning a year old. Has it really been almost a year already?
 

and then, she {snapped}    

Comments

  1. Hi, I found your blog through Trendy Treehouse! I am not following you! I have to say he is soo cute. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend.

    http://caseysgoodlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! And great pictures.

    I just found your blog through one of the Friday Blog Hops! Have a great weekend.

    Amanda @ http://nutritionistreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great shots! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this series; black and white is just so timeless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!