Skip to main content

Merry Christmas!

The last few days have been very hectic. Between planning Nathaniel's first birthday party last week, Christmas, spending time with family and friends, and Nathaniel's molars continuing to bother him (think constant crying!), there's barely any time to do anything else. Now that I think about it, I think the earliest my husband and I have gone to bed since this vacation started is 0130. My mom, who took two weeks off of work, has been a great help by letting us sleep in a little bit longer but since Nathaniel is sick, he only wants his mommy and daddy. I am reeeally looking to the day when this one year molar-situation is over.


Right now, Dean is sitting next to me, holding Nathaniel and watching Sports Center. I have been up with the little one since five this morning. He caught the sniffles a few days ago from his cousin Daniel so now we are dealing with a stuffy nose, too.

Christmas Card, 2010


But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
      Though you are little among the thousands of Judah,
      Yet out of you shall come forth to Me
      The One to be Ruler in Israel,
      Whose goings forth are from of old,
      From everlasting. 
Micah 5:2

Comments