Skip to main content

Christmas Festivities

I better post these now before it becomes so last year. Hahaha! I crack myself up sometimes :)

12.12.10 Christmas Party at Hubby's work
Nathaniel's first encounter with Santa Claus. He refused to smile but I guess at least he didn't cry!



"Hi, Daddy!"

Christmas Eve
We spend Christmas Eve at my Mom's and usually wait to open the gifts until after midnight. But since we now have little children, we opened the gifts after dinner and a quick game of Apples to Apples. By ten-thirty in the evening, the boys have had enough excitement and were ready for bed.

I look at these pictures and could easily tell how miserable Nathaniel must have felt because of his four molars and stuffy nose. Poor thing :(


 My adorable nephew

Only five months apart... Can I say, future partners-in-crime? :)


Hugs!

Christmas Day
We spent Christmas Day with my husband's family.

Opening his birthday present from Auntie Kari
since she was not able to make it to his birthday party



I hope you had a great Christmas, too!


Comments

  1. Nathaniel is so cute! Your nephew, too. Do you guys always call him by his first name or does he have a lot of nicknames? Tim and I have joked about how Filipinos shorten everything. You're so lucky to have non-crying Santa photos. Good for Nathaniel. He skipped that Santa is scary phase (hopefully)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little guy! I love the pics of him and Santa. He's lucky to have a cousin the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cutie pies! great pics btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GabbyRM Yea, we always call Nathaniel by his entire first name. Dean even full name him most of the time. We didn't want to give him a nickname but if he wants to be called Nathan or Nate by his friends when he's older, then that's fine. But he will always be called Nathaniel by his parents.

    Funny you mentioned that Filipinos shorten everyone's name. Most of my family members call me 'Lady' because of Lady Di.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable boys! loved the pics! looks like a great Christmas!

    new follower via a hop- come check me out at
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable shots! It looks like y'all had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! Seems like it was a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!