Skip to main content

In the Kitchen



I remember when Nathaniel used to quietly sit in his bouncer and watch me cook dinner. But now that he is mobile with his modified "crab-walk," he loves getting into everything especially my pots and pans. I used to wash everything he played with before putting them back in the cabinet but that quickly got old. It's quite a hassle having to pause the process of cooking and wash what I need before using it but whatever keeps Nathaniel happy and busy while I cook: I'll take it!

He also loves balloons.

Comments

  1. That is super cute! Elias, Brittany Sandoval's son loves to get into my pots and pans ha. Children are so funny! When I get home, I'm gonna have to have you over for lunch and you will have to help me set up a blog that looks as good as yours does! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!