Skip to main content

Birthday and Christmas Spirit

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, I can hopefully finally focus at planning Nathaniel's two first birthday parties, preparing for our trip to Indiana in less than(!) three weeks, and the holidays. Dean also has his first DLPT next week so we really have to get through that first before anything else.

Christmas pajamas :)

Being a December baby, I knew a little bit of the birthday spotlight will be taken away from him because of the holidays. And I feel reeeally guilty that no matter how hard I try to focus, I still get sidetracked with all these holiday recipes floating around the web and thinking about affordable gifts to give our families for Christmas.


Because of this, I am even more determined to always celebrate his half-birthdays in June. And hopefully, it will not always be this busy in our household.

Can you believe this little man is turning one
in sixteen days? Wow-zah.


and then, she {snapped}       

Comments

  1. Love the last picture! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll do a great job with his birthdays and making sure they're special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, those eyes! My little guy is close to the same age as yours...he's 10 months yesterday. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!