Skip to main content

7 Days of Thanks: Day 6

Day 6: Two Working Vehicles

I am thankful that my husband and I each have our own vehicles. We've had them for more than four years and they're not the nicest vehicles out there but they don't give us problems and they get us from point A to point B. Nowadays, it is not really necessary for us to have two vehicles since I don't work anymore but it's good to know that Nathaniel and I can go wherever we want if we feel like it. It is also good to have that extra vehicle ready in case of an emergency. I am itching for a new vehicle (one that has more room for Nathaniel and his future siblings) but for now, I am content and grateful we have two working vehicles.

February 2007
Oh, how I both miss and NOT looking forward to snow next month in Indiana :)

Comments