Skip to main content

7 Days of Thanks: Day 7

Day 7: Freewill and the people who maintains that freedom to choose

I am thankful that God gave us the freewill to choose what we want to do. Instead of being like slaves, he gave us the option to choose to serve Him. And even if we fall off the narrow path, we could always go back to Him if we so choose and He will accept us with open arms. I am also thankful for the military service members that fight to keep that freedom. I am the first to admit that I probably took for granted what these people do and sacrifice just so we could be safe and do what we want without the fear of negative repercussion. And now that I personally know what those sacrifices entail, I know I was a fool for only now being truly thankful to them.

Thanksgiving with Airmen, Marines, Sailors, & Soldiers (+family)

Comments