Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 23

Week 23: June 4th to June 10th


155  Nathaniel loving on my cat, Pepper. (Nathaniel says "ow" instead of "meow")

156  Having fun with bubbles with little Miss Katie

157  One of Mom's beautiful flowers in her garden

158  Spending alone time with our dog Riley; she's not going to Texas with us :(

159  I let Nathaniel "drive" to keep him busy when filling up gas during our road trips; (on our way to Missouri)

160  Playing the piano at Nathaniel's great-grandparents house in Missouri

161  Joplin, MO after the tornado; (about 13 miles from where my husband's grandparents live)


Linking up to:

Ni Hao Y'all: Sunday Snapshot 

Comments

  1. Hello Ms.D. Anna here.I love that bubbles. I like your blog a lot. I will soon have a customized blog design.I want to do the 365 you've been doing.Can you tell me more about it?Thanks! pls.email at annarichiesewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that piano shot! Have a lovely weekend Diana! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!