Skip to main content

Project 365: Week 25

Week 25: June 18th to June 24th


169  It makes me happy and sad at the same time at how much of big boy my "baby" now looks, especially in this (iPhone) photo.

170  Hubby's Father's Day cake: Lime Coconut Sour Cream Bundt Cake. Recipe found here.

171  For breakfast, I gave Nathaniel these three cereals to choose from. He said: "Oh my!"

172  Nathaniel wanted his bear Mr. Calimlim to nap with us. This week, he has been napping and going to bed with one toy of his choosing.

173  Baby Toddler toes and Boots (Dora the Explorer) in the background. We don't have cable anymore (goodbye Food Network!) so Nathaniel has to watch his favorite show via his portable DVD player.

174  Baked pasta with summer veggies (zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, garlic)---oh so delicious! And trust me, you won't miss meat.

175  Finally re-potted my tomato plants! I hope they bear really tasty tomatoes and soon.

Linking up to:

NapTimeMomTog: Project 365
The Mom Creative: Project Life

Comments

  1. Awesome photos this week. Love the feet and the food. Yummy! Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!!! Love those sweet little toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake sound delicious and it's pretty too! Beautiful collage of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one of you with your boy, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos! Especially the little feet. too cute!

    I'm really happy I discovered your blog and I am now following you thanks to “Boost My Blog Friday” Blog Hop and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:) http://MomMart.blogspot.com

    Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... I would love for you to join in with us at the Social Media Monday Hop where you can meet lots of friends, link up your Blog, Twitter, & Facebook pages, and have a great time. See you there! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a blessed day!